[slurm-users] SLURM on Ubuntu 16.04

Andy Riebs andy.riebs at hpe.com
Wed Apr 25 13:57:43 MDT 2018

Let me recommend to you the excellent "Quick Start" documentation at
SchedMD.com -- yours should be a very easy cluster to set up.

Andy

--
Andy Riebs
andy.riebs at hpe.com
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise
High Performance Computing Software Engineering
+1 404 648 9024
My opinions are not necessarily those of HPE
     May the source be with you!