[slurm-users] Problem with assigning user to partition

Mahmood Naderan mahmood.nt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 00:16:37 MDT 2018

To be honest, yes that is confusing me!
sacctmgr shows the system user name under User column. I specified
that name for the AllowAccounts parameter in the parts file. Is that
wrong?
Is AllowAccounts the same as Account column in sacctmgr? Then I see local only

[root at rocks7 ~]# sacctmgr list association
format=account,user,partition,association
   Account       User  Partition     Assocs
      root
      root       root
     local
     local      hamid