[slurm-users] "allocated+" status

Andy Riebs andy.riebs at hpe.com
Tue Apr 17 07:19:34 MDT 2018

Hmmm... the man page says of "reduce_completing_frag,"

"By default if a job is found completing then no jobs are scheduled. If
this parameter is used the node in a completing job are taken out of
consideration."

This feels like it's missing a word or two. The first sentence says
that, by default, no jobs are scheduled if another job is found
"completing." The second sentence suggests that this parameter must be
set to prevent jobs from being scheduled in this situation.

BTW, the first sentence describes what I had expected to  be the case.

What am I missing?

Andy