[slurm-users] ulimit in sbatch script

Mahmood Naderan mahmood.nt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 12:26:01 MDT 2018

I actually have disabled the swap partition (!) since the system goes
really bad and based on my experience I have to enter the room and
reset the affected machine (!). Otherwise I have to wait for long
times to see it get back to normal.

When I ssh to the node with root user, the ulimit -a says unlimited
virtual memory. So, it seems that the root have unlimited value while
users have limited value.

Regards,
Mahmood