[slurm-users] (no subject)

Mike Renfro mwrenfro at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 12:39:37 MDT 2018

Hey, folks. I have a relatively simple queueing setup on Slurm 17.02 with a
1000 CPU-day AssocGrpCPURunMinutesLimit set. When the cluster is less busy
than typical, I may still have users run up against the 1000 CPU-day limit,
even though some nodes are idle.

What’s the easiest way to force a job to run, even if it would push beyond
the AssocGrpCPURunMinutesLimit value? This would be on a case-by-case
basis, and a solution that requires administrative interaction is perfectly
fine.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

--
Mike Renfro  / HPC Systems Administrator, Information Technology Services
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Tech University