[slurm-users] Running Slurm on a single host?

Miguel Gutiérrez Páez mgutierrez at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 09:01:35 MDT 2018

Hi,

I have to say that I'm in this case. I have a node with quite resources and
shared by a few users. I've installed slurm to manage the resources of the
host properly. Yes, the users still can run jobs bypassing slurm, but for
now it is not necessary to implement cgroups or similar to reduce abuse.
So yes, I'm also use slurm (I have a whole slurm cluster runnig separately)
to manage the resources of a shared host.

Regards.