[slurm-users] slurmctld not picking up new members of projects.

Magnus Jonsson magnus at hpc2n.umu.se
Tue Apr 3 01:13:52 MDT 2018

Hi!

We have a problem that sometimes new members of projects is not picked
up by the slurmctld.

sacctmgr shows the members but they are not allowed to submit jobs until
the slurmctld is restarted (reconfigure) does not help.

Has anyone else seen this behavior and/or has an solution other then
obvious solution of restarting the controller after every time we add
new members.

We are running 17.11.5 on both our clusters but we seen this since 17.02.

/Magnus

--
Magnus Jonsson, Developer, HPC2N, UmeƄ Universitet