[slurm-users] PMIx and Slurm

Paul Edmon pedmon at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 28 19:42:46 MST 2017

Okay, I didn't see any note on the PMIx 2.1 page about versions of slurm
it was combatible with so I assumed all of them.  My bad.  Thanks for
the correction and the help.  I just naively used the rpm spec that was
packaged with PMIx which does enable the legacy support.  It seems best
then to let PMIx handle pmix solely and let slurm handle the rest.  Thanks!

Am I right in reading that you don't have to build slurm against PMIx?
So it just interoperates with it fine if you just have it installed and
specify pmix as the launch option?  That's neat.

-Paul Edmon-