[slurm-users] Simple script to identify inefficient

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 17:18:56 MST 2017

Works fine on CentOS 7.4

Some of my users are getting > 100% efficiency? That seems weird, tbh, but
I've not done a thorough analysis of their work/sbatch files.

L.

------
"The antidote to apocalypticism is *apocalyptic civics*. Apocalyptic civics
is the insistence that we cannot ignore the truth, nor should we panic
about it. It is a shared consciousness that our institutions have failed
and our ecosystem is collapsing, yet we are still here — and we are
creative agents who can shape our destinies. Apocalyptic civics is the
conviction that the only way out is through, and the only way through is
together. "

*Greg Bloom* @greggish
https://twitter.com/greggish/status/873177525903609857