[slurm-users] Graphing job metrics

Nicholas McCollum nmccollum at asc.edu
Tue Nov 14 10:10:17 MST 2017

All,

I went to the SchedMD booth last night and talked with the guys.  Tim told me
that the Barcelona Supercomputing Center is working on something similar.  I am
going to try to meet with their Slurm person and compare notes.

I'm also going to look into trying InfluxDB instead of Graphite at the
recommendation of some people for performance improvements when querying
hundreds of jobs at the same time.

If anyone wants a specific time to meet, just e-mail me directly.  I will be at
the SC17 convention center all week.

---

Nicholas McCollum
HPC Systems Administrator