[slurm-users] Get list of nodes and their status, one node per line, no duplicates

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 15:19:33 MST 2017

I use

alias sn='sinfo -Nle -o "%.20n %.15C %.8O %.7t" | uniq'

and then it's just

[root at machine]# sn

cheers
L.

------
"The antidote to apocalypticism is *apocalyptic civics*. Apocalyptic civics
is the insistence that we cannot ignore the truth, nor should we panic
about it. It is a shared consciousness that our institutions have failed
and our ecosystem is collapsing, yet we are still here — and we are
creative agents who can shape our destinies. Apocalyptic civics is the
conviction that the only way out is through, and the only way through is
together. "

*Greg Bloom* @greggish
https://twitter.com/greggish/status/873177525903609857