[slurm-users] [slurm-dev] Re: Installing SLURM locally on Ubuntu 16.04

Douglas Jacobsen dmjacobsen at lbl.gov
Wed Nov 8 10:48:14 MST 2017

Hi,

Sorry, to clarify, when the RPM spec file is used, it separates out the
slurm/crypto_munge.so slurm plugin into the slurm-munge RPM.  I wasn't sure
if a debian package preparation did similar.  To me, the log output
indicates that slurm/crypto_munge.so does not exist.  If you are using a
./configure && make && make install method instead of a package manager
method, then perhaps ./configure did not pick up the munge development
libraries.  Perhaps you need munge-dev?

----
Doug Jacobsen, Ph.D.
NERSC Computer Systems Engineer