[slurm-users] slurm-dev Mailing list changes this weekend, slurm-dev will become slurm-users

Tim Wickberg tim at schedmd.com
Sun Nov 5 12:46:47 MST 2017

Hey folks -

Welcome to the re-named mailing list.

The Google group has been updated as well to reflect this change. A few
of the website links will be updated later this afternoon to reflect the
change as well.

If you need to manage your subscriptions, the Mailman web interface is:

https://lists.schedmd.com/cgi-bin/mailman/

There is also a digest option available if you'd rather not get the live
feed of all email.

- Tim