[slurm-users] Slurm Constraints handling

Vicker, Darby (JSC-EG311) darby.vicker-1 at nasa.gov
Mon Dec 11 07:44:59 MST 2017

Use “Weight” to have slurm assign the non-IO nodes first.

NodeName=pax11[00-03] Weight=2 Feature=10g
NodeName=pax11[04-31] Weight=1

See the Weight section in “man slurm.conf” but this is the key for you:

       All things being equal, jobs will be allocated the nodes
with the lowest weight which satisfies their requirements.