[slurm-users] SSH closed by remote host when job starts

alexandre.vidmer at sichh.ch alexandre.vidmer at sichh.ch
Sat Dec 2 00:47:01 MST 2017

  Hello Geert,
    Thanks for your answer. I realised with your first question that
only the ssh connection of the user that launched the job gets closed,
and that it actually closes at the end of the job.

So it is the script /etc/slurm/slurm.epilog.clean that closes the
connection. I will then stop its execution while we use the master as
a computation note.

Thanks for guiding me into the right direction.

Best,

Alexandre