[slurm-announce] Slurm version 23.11.2 is now available

Tim McMullan mcmullan at schedmd.com
Tue Jan 23 20:45:33 UTC 2024

We are pleased to announce the availability of Slurm version 23.11.2.

The 23.11.2 release includes a number of fixes to stability and various
bug fixes. Some notable changes include several fixes to the new
scontrol reconfigure method, including one that could result in jobs
getting cancelled prematurely, a couple errors that resulted in the
backup slurmctld stopping on fail-back, and an issue during upgrades
with older MySQL versions with a small max_allowed_packet value for
sites with a large number of associations.

Slurm can be downloaded from https://www.schedmd.com/downloads.php .

-Tim

--
Tim McMullan
Release Management, Support, and Development