[slurm-announce] SC'23 Presentations Online; SLUG'24 will be at the University of Oslo Sept. 2024

Tim Wickberg tim at schedmd.com
Sun Sep 24 06:33:44 UTC 2023

Presentations from SLUG'23 at BYU are in the publication archive now:
https://slurm.schedmd.com/publications.html

A huge thanks for all attendees, presenters, and the Brigham Young
University for hosting a successful event. I look forward to seeing many
of you again at SC'23 in Denver, or other events in the upcoming year.

Speaking of SC'23: the Slurm Booth will be back once again - #463 on the
show floor. The Slurm Birds-of-a-Feather session will be held on
Thursday, November 16th, in rooms 201-203.

The Slurm User Group Meeting ("SLUG'24") will be held in person at the
University of Oslo in September 2024. We're still working to finalize
the exact dates, and will have a call for presentations out in the spring.

- Tim

--
Tim Wickberg
Chief Technology Officer, SchedMD LLC