[slurm-announce] Slurm version 22.05.7 is now available

Marshall Garey marshall at schedmd.com
Tue Dec 20 17:03:37 UTC 2022

We are pleased to announce the availability of Slurm version 22.05.7.

This includes a number of minor to moderate bug fixes, including fixing
an issue when upgrading to MariaDB >= 10.2.1 from an older release.

Slurm can be downloaded from https://www.schedmd.com/downloads.php .

- Marshall

--
Marshall Garey
Release Management, Support, and Development