[slurm-announce] Slurm version 22.05.5 is now available

Tim Wickberg tim at schedmd.com
Thu Oct 13 20:24:38 UTC 2022

We are pleased to announce the availability of Slurm version 22.05.5.

This fixes a number of moderate severity issues, alongside one
unfortunate problem with the upgrade process for running jobs with the
slurmstepd when using RPM-based installations. Please see Jason Booth's
email the slurm-users mailing list for further details, and ways to
mitigate this problem:

https://lists.schedmd.com/pipermail/slurm-users/2022-September/009222.html
Slurm can be downloaded from https://www.schedmd.com/downloads.php .

- Tim