[slurm-announce] [slurm-users] Call for Abstracts - 2019 Slurm User Group Meeting

Tim Wickberg tim at schedmd.com
Mon Jun 24 18:34:04 UTC 2019

This is a combined reminder and extension for the Call for Abstracts for
presentations for the 2019 Slurm User Group Meeting. The deadline is now
extended by an additional week - abstracts must now be received by July
5th for consideration.

As an additional reminder, early registration will end on July 14th,
after which time the registration fee will increase to the standard rate.

Please contact Jacob with abstract submissions, or any questions.

- Tim