[slurm-announce] Slurm versions 18.08.1 and 17.11.10 are now available

Tim Wickberg tim at schedmd.com
Thu Oct 4 16:11:37 MDT 2018

We are pleased to announce the availability of Slurm versions 18.08.1
and 17.11.10.

This includes an extensive set of fixes made since 18.08.0 was released
at the end of August, and for 17.11.10 since 17.11.9 was released at the
start of August.

Please note that the 17.11.10 release is expected to be the the last
maintenance release of that series (barring any critical security
issues) as our support team has shifted their attention to the 18.08
release. Also note that support for 17.02 ended in August; SchedMD
customers are encourage to upgrade to a supported major release (18.08
or 17.11) at their earliest convenience.

Slurm can be downloaded from https://www.schedmd.com/downloads.php .

- Tim

--
Tim Wickberg