[slurm-announce] Slurm version 17.11.3 available

Tim Wickberg tim at schedmd.com
Tue Feb 6 16:15:07 MST 2018

We are pleased to announce the availability of Slurm version 17.11.3.

This includes over 44 fixes made since 17.11.2 was released last month,
including one issue that can result in stray processes when a job is
canceled during a long-running prolog script.

Slurm can be downloaded from https://www.schedmd.com/downloads.php

- Tim