[slurm-users] Mailing list upgrade - slurm-users list paused

Tim Wickberg tim at schedmd.com
Tue Jan 30 18:56:15 UTC 2024

Hey folks -

The mailing list will be offline for about an hour as we upgrade the
host, upgrade the mailing list software, and change the mail
configuration around.

As part of these changes, the "From: " field will no longer be the
original sender, but instead use the mailing list ID itself. This is to
comply with DMARC sending options, and allow us to start DKIM signing
messages to ensure deliverability once Google and Yahoo impose new
policy changes in February.

This is the last post on the current (mailman2) list. I'll send a
welcome message on the upgraded (mailman3) list once finished, and when
the list is open to new traffic again.

- Tim

--
Tim Wickberg