[slurm-users] question about configuration in slurm.conf

Groner, Rob rug262 at psu.edu
Tue Sep 26 12:50:33 UTC 2023

There's a builtin slurm command, I can't remember what it is and google is failing me, that will take a compacted list of nodenames and return their full names, and I'm PRETTY sure it will do the opposite as well (what you're asking for).

It's probably sinfo or scontrol....maybe an sutil if that exists.

Sorry, that's all the help I can give.