[slurm-users] Weirdness with partitions

Diego Zuccato diego.zuccato at unibo.it
Fri Sep 22 04:23:23 UTC 2023

Thanks. It seems EnforcePartLimits=ANY is what I need:
If set to "ANY" a job must satisfy any of the requested partitions to be
submitted.

Probably it got changed by who reinstalled the cluster and I didn't
notice :(

And Slurm was doing what it's been told to do. As usual :)

Tks again
Diego

--
Diego Zuccato