[slurm-users] hostlist members when calling resume and suspend with powersave

Davide DelVento davide.quantum at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 17:28:35 UTC 2023

I don't think there is such a guarantee and in fact my reading of
https://slurm.schedmd.com/power_save.html#images means that most likely the
nodes can and will be mingled together and your script should untangle that.

But as you probably guessed from my other message, I'm new to powersave in
slurm, definitely not an authoritative source.