[slurm-users] enabling job script archival

Davide DelVento davide.quantum at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 13:05:27 UTC 2023

Okay, so perhaps this is another bug. At each reconfigure, users lose
access to the jobs they submitted before the reconfigure itself and start
"clean slate". Newly submitted jobs can be queried normally. The slurm
administrator can query everything at all times, so the data is not
lost, but this is really unfortunate....

Has anybody experienced this issue or can try querying some of their old
jobs which were completed before a reconfigure and confirm if this is
happening for them too?
Anybody knows this being already a bug and/or suggest if I should submit it?

Thanks!