[slurm-users] enabling job script archival

Davide DelVento davide.quantum at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 23:43:46 UTC 2023

For others potentially seeing this on mailing list search, yes, I needed
that, which of course required creating an account charge which I wasn't
using. So I ran

sacctmgr add account default_account
sacctmgr add -i user $user Accounts=default_account

with an appropriate looping around for $user and everything is working fine
now.

Thanks everybody!