[slurm-users] END Mail notifications not being sent?

Angel de Vicente angel.de.vicente at iac.es
Mon Jul 3 07:16:51 UTC 2023

Hello,

recently I updated our Slurm version to 23.02.3 and I have now noticed
that jobs having the "mail-type" option as:

#SBATCH --mail-type=BEGIN,END

only send mail notification for the BEGIN step. This was previously
working for both BEGIN and END notifications (I believe it was OK with
version 23.02.2), and I haven't done any other relevant changes.

The mail log doesn't show any errors, neither the slurmctld.log or
slurmd.log files.

Any idea what could be going on or how to debug this?

Many thanks,
--
Ángel de Vicente
 Research Software Engineer (Supercomputing and BigData)

 GPG: 0x8BDC390B69033F52
AVISO LEGAL: Este mensaje puede contener información confidencial y/o privilegiada. Si usted no es el destinatario final del mismo o lo ha recibido por error, por favor notifíquelo al remitente inmediatamente. Cualquier uso no autorizadas del contenido de este mensaje está estrictamente prohibida. Más información en: https://www.iac.es/es/responsabilidad-legal
DISCLAIMER: This message may contain confidential and / or privileged information. If you are not the final recipient or have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use of the content of this message is strictly prohibited. More information:  https://www.iac.es/en/disclaimer