[slurm-users] How to use partition option "Hidden"?

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at rutgers.edu
Thu Aug 24 15:18:12 UTC 2023

Our experience was that it only works with AllowGroups, and we probably opened a ticket to confirm since it was a choice we didn’t really want to make. That's the route we went, but it's currently causing us some problems with accounting, because we didn't bother doing some of the accounting stuff since we were using groups to control access.

I would really like for Slurm to be able hide partitions using either parameter, or at least offer the option. We are probably going to go back and do accounts for reporting purposes, but it would be nice not to have to duplicate these things.

--
#BlackLivesMatter
____
||_// the State  |         Ryan Novosielski - novosirj at rutgers.edu
|| \\ University | Sr. Technologist - 973/972.0922 (2x0922) ~*~ RBHS Campus
||  \\    of NJ  | Office of Advanced Research Computing - MSB A555B, Newark
     `'