[slurm-users] Transport from SLC to Provo?

Lloyd Brown lloyd_brown at byu.edu
Sat Aug 19 17:50:38 UTC 2023

Something else to consider that I just thought of.

If you're arriving late on Sunday, and SLUG doesn't start until Tuesday, you cound just get a hotel in SLC somewhere for Sunday night, and head to Provo some time on Monday, when the FrontRunner train *is* running.

The Trax light rail that goes to/from the airport and around SLC still runs on Sunday, although less often than weekdays.  Obviously check the schedule.

Lloyd