[slurm-users] Transport from SLC to Provo?

Styrk, Daryl Daryl.Styrk at ucsf.edu
Mon Aug 14 12:12:21 UTC 2023

I would try Uber or Lyft. You should check with your hotel; they may offer a shuttle.

Daryl

On 8/14/23, 4:58 AM, "slurm-users on behalf of Bjørn-Helge Mevik" <slurm-users-bounces at lists.schedmd.com <mailto:slurm-users-bounces at lists.schedmd.com> on behalf of b.h.mevik at usit.uio.no <mailto:b.h.mevik at usit.uio.no>> wrote:

Dear all,

I'm going to SLUG in Provo in September. My flight lands in Salt Lake
City Airport (SLC) at 7 pm on Sunday 10. I was planning to go by bus or
train from SLC to Provo, but apparently both bus and train have stopped
running by that time on Sundays.

Does anyone know about any alternative way to get to Provo on a Sunday
night?

--
Regards,
Bjørn-Helge Mevik, dr. scient,