[slurm-users] (no subject)

GRANGER Nicolas nicolas.granger at cea.fr
Thu Jul 28 16:58:13 UTC 2022

I have no experience with this, but based on my understanding of the doc, the shutdown command should be something like "ssh ${node} systemctl shutdown", and the resume "ipmitool -I lan -H ${node}-bmc -U <User ID> -f password_file.txt chassis power on ".
If you use libvirt for your virtual cluster, you can test waking nodes up via ipmi using virtual bmc https://github.com/openstack/virtualbmc (the doc is a bit terse unfortunately).

Best,
Nicolas Granger