[slurm-users] Fwd: Problem installing slurm on computer cluster

E V eliventer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 06:47:33 MST 2017

You may need to install a systemd override file if you have some of
the system config left over, it has the path set to /usr/bin/. Example
for slurmd, slurmctld and slurmdbd are the same just changing the
names:

cat /etc/systemd/system/slurmd.service.d/override.conf
[Service]
ExecStart=
ExecStart=/usr/local/sbin/slurmd $SLURMD_OPTIONS